How to Get Fit Fast – 3 Tips for Getting Fit

(how to get fit fast) How to Get Fit Fast – Step 1 – Visualization Clearly, if you want to know how to get fit fast, you have to realize that there’s going to be some work involved, exercise and healthy eating habits, all contribute to helping you learn how to get fit fast, but […]

(how to get fit fast)

How to Get Fit Fast – Step 1 – Visualization

Clearly, if you want to know how to get fit fast, you have to realize that there’s going to be some work involved, exercise and healthy eating habits, all contribute to helping you learn how to get fit fast, but what is often overlooked is the mental approach.

Visualization is, undoubtedly, one of the key principals in attaining any goal.  Can you picture yourself with the fit, trim body that you desire?  If you can, than this image can, drive and teach you how to get fit fast and attain your fitness goals.

How to Get Fit Fast – Step 2 – Write Down Your Goals

how to get fit fast - mental approachIt’s said that a goal unwritten is just a wish.  Set goals and write them down.  A Harvard Survey in 1979 examined a class of MBA program students.  The results of the survey were astounding:
  • 84% of the class had no goals at all
  • 13% of the class had unwritten goals
  • 3 % had written goals
After 10 years the students were surveyed again and here’s what they found:

The 3% of the students who had written goals had a higher net worth than the other 97% combined.  The 13% with goals that were unwritten earned twice as much as the 84% with no goals.

But here’s the most astounding fact:  The 3% with written goals earned ten times as much as all the other’s combined!

If you want to know how to get fit fast or accomplish anything of value – goal setting is a must!

How to Get Fit Fast – Step 3 – Review goals daily and take action

Goals are useless without action.  Review your goals at least twice daily, once in the morning and once at night and commit to taking action everyday.   Start slowly and be consistent.  

how to get fit fast - sexy woman exercising

For example – don’t give up all your favorite foods at once or start working out like Rambo.  Build up a routine slowly over time.  

Maybe start working out twice a week and increase it slowly; instead of changing your whole diet – maybe start with giving up those sugar-laden soft drinks and gradually make other eating habit adjustments.  But whatever you do – stick with it and in time you’ll start seeing results which will motivate you even further.

If you apply these simple steps you can learn how to get fit fast.  So what are you waiting for.  Related Information:

How To Get Fit Fast Videos