PER SERViNG (1 QUiCHE CUP)
TOTAL fAT: 21.1g
NET CARBS: 2.7g
MAKES 4 QUICHE CUPS
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES ■ COOK TIME: 35 MINUTES ■ TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES
Light, fluffy eggs pair with sharp Cheddar cheese and broccoli in this simple breakfast dish. Enjoy this recipe using ramekins for individual servings. They make a great lunch accompanied by a side salad.
Cooking spray for ramekins
1⁄2 teaspoon salt, plus additional for salting the cooking water
11⁄2 cups broccoli florets 5 eggs
3/4 cup heavy (whipping) cream
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
3/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray four ramekins with cooking spray and place them on a baking sheet.
3. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the broccoli. Cook for 1 minute. Drain the broccoli from the pot. Transfer to paper towels to finish draining.
4. Chop the drained broccoli. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper. Fold in the broccoli, garlic, and cheese.
6. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the prepared ramekins. Place the baking sheet with the ramekins into the preheated oven.
7. Bake until the egg and broccoli mixture has risen and is slightly browned, about 35 minutes.
COOKiNG TiP: Save time by buying broccoli steamer bags and popping them in the microwave. You can prep the other ingredients at the same time, and it will save on dirty dishes.
Get This Recipe and Many More with This FREE Keto Cook Book...