Keto Zucchini Mini Pizza -
PER SERViNG (4 MiNi PiZZAS)
TOTAL fAT: 15.9g
NET CARBS: 4.2g
Keto Zucchini Mini Pizza
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES ■ COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES ■ TOTAL TIME: 15 MINUTES
Sometimes you just want pizza. For a quick snack, nothing could be easier than these Zucchini Mini Pizzas. Sprinkled with mozzarella cheese and topped with pepperoni, these tasty treats will have you thinking about making another batch before you’re even done with the first.
1 medium zucchini, sliced diagonally (about 8 slices)
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 tablespoons sugar-free pizza sauce
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
16 pepperoni slices (optional)
1⁄8 teaspoon salt
1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Place the zucchini slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- Broil the zucchini for 2 minutes per side. Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Top each slice with equal amounts of the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and goat cheese.
- Top each with two slice of pepperoni (if using).
- Season each slice evenly with the salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
- Place the baking sheet back in the oven. Broil for 2 minutes, or until the cheese browns.
Hope you enjoy this Keto Zucchini Mini Pizza Recipe. You might enjoy this Keto Almond Flour Pancakes